Lone Star Finance
Lone Star Finance makes consumer loans to great people that need money for unexpected expenses such as car repairs, medical bills, school expenses, child care, work related travel, vacations, college tuition, books, and a multitude of other reasons.
Lone Star Finance helps people in the Houston area obtain credit that might not have other credit options.
- Loans amounts from $50-$1300
- Signature Loans ( No Collateral)
- No Checking Account Required
- Auto Title Loans
- Loans based on applicants personal credit worthiness
- We help people establish their credit record
- We report payment history to all three major credit bureaus
- Loan terms from 3-12 months
- Fast, Friendly and Confidential approval process
- Efficient application process can be done by telephone or in person
- Se habla Espanol
Who Is Lone Star Finance
- We provide cash loans up to $1300 to great people in Texas.
- We want to be your source for cash when you’re in need.
- Trusted by Texans since 1993
- Just Say No to Pay Day Loans!
- Our rates are cheaper, with a maximum of 12 month payoff.
- Family Owned and operated
- Making Loans in Texas since 1993
- Friendly staff with an average of service time of 5 to 10 years
- Once a customer has an established payment record with us, your next loan is a phone call away.
- We make loans for any reason. Emergency, medical bills, school needs, car repairs, vacations, home repairs, etc.
- No hidden fees, all interest and fees are fully disclosed
- We are not a payday lender
- We are licensed by the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner.
- Since we are a small lender, we have small town values. We are there to help the people in our community that need financial help.
- Everyone at Lone Star Finance has family and children; we understand the type of financial emergencies that can come up.
- When we evaluate a new loan, we are looking at the person not your credit report.
- We understand that people make mistakes. That is why the staff at Lone Star Finance is always looking for reasons to approve the loan, instead of looking for reason to turn it down.